+380 games, Great bonuses, Big Jackpots, 24/7 customer support
Pirate 21 Blackjack
Pirate21 is an exciting multi-hand Blackjack that allows you to play up to 3 simultaneous hands of Blackjack. A Dealer Match bonus side game gives you the chance to win additional credits. Each hand plays only against the dealer (i.e. the bank), independently of other hands. Six (6) Spanish decks of cards are used to play. Your goal as the player is to draw cards (i.e. hit) until your hand adds up to 21, or comes as close as possible without exceeding 21. If your first two cards total 21, you have Blackjack.
The Rules of Pirate 21 BlackjackIf the total value of your cards is closer to 21 than the dealer's, you win as much as you have wagered. If you have Blackjack, you win 3 to 2 times your bet (assuming the dealer does not also have Blackjack).
Aces count as either 1 or 11, dressed cards as 10, and remaining cards according to their number values.
If the total of your cards exceeds 21, you bust and lose your wager. If you have the same card total as the dealer, from 17 and up, no one wins and you get your stake back in a so-called push. Blackjack beats a score of 21.
A Spanish deck contains no 10s. This works against the player with regular Blackjack rules, but Pirate21 has a lot of additional rules that favor the player to make up for this, and a few other rules besides:
- No Insurance bet.
- Player 21 always wins.
- Player Blackjack beats dealer Blackjack.
- The player may double on any number of cards.
- Players may resplit aces.
- Players may hit as usual and double down after splitting aces.
- 5-card 21 pays 3:2, 6-card 21 pays 2:1, and 7 or more card 21 pays 3:1.
- 6-7-8 or 7-7-7 in a mixed suit pays 3:2, in the same suit pays 2:1, and in spades pays 3:1.
- Suited 7-7-7 when the dealer has a seven face up pays $1000 for bets of $5-$24 and $5000 for bets of $25 or over. This rule does not apply after splitting.
- The special 6-7-8 and 7-7-7 hands do not count if the result of doubling.
- Dealer hits a soft 17.
Betting LimitsThe minimum wager in Pirate21 is 1.00, and the maximum wager is 1000.00.
Match the Dealer Side BetIf either or both of your first two cards match the dealer's up card, you win!. In a six-deck game a non-suited match pays 4 to 1 and a suited match pays 9 to 1.
New to Casino Room?
Sign up today for free and get access to:
- Monthly million dollar jackpots
- Over 200 casino games
- Incredible customer service