Casino players play in casinos with one purpose, to win. And it seems like Casino Room has its fair share of winners. We obviously check all our monthly stats and think it’s only right that we share some of them with you. From now on we’ll be letting you know about big wins, new games, changes to our site and so on. We believe that information is everything, so let’s get some of it out there.
We’ll begin by summarising the stats and some of the big wins our players achieved through March and April (up to now 08/04/2020):
- Biggest single win – One lucky German player hit the jackpot with a $27,040.00 win on the slot ‘Cygnus’ which takes you to Egypt where you can unravel the galactic connection between the pyramids of Giza and the Northern Cross constellation bearing the name of the game.
- Biggest win over bet – Another German customer achieved a win that was an incredible 5131 times his stake of $2.20 making him a very nice return of $11,046 on yet another Egyptian themed game ‘Doom of Egypt’
- Top winning country – Germany won the biggest amount in Casino Room this month with us paying out a colossal $6,397,873.00 to German players alone!
- Biggest single win – Canada takes the title (up to now…) with one lucky player hitting $65,941.00 on ‘Break da Bank again’ a rather ironic win on a game with that name! We sure would like to see his bank managers face when that shows up!
- Biggest win over bet – Germany keeps up the consistency this time with a $0.20 bet netting a happy player 5063 times that minimum bet to give him a return of $1,094.00
- Top winning country – Once again Germany holds onto the crown here, (although it is early days yet) with a very respectable $6,397,873.00 going into German pockets in the first 7 days of the month, well done Germany!
Other stats over both periods worth mentioning:
- Top game – Book of Dead. Rich Wild continues to boost his popularity in the world of slots and Casino Room, his exploits have certainly paved the way for some ‘Wild Riches this last five weeks!
- Winnings paid out – Both march and April (so far) have been lucrative months for casino Room players, March saw us pay out a whopping $18,157,034.00 with April hot on its heels with a very respectable $4,626,922.00 paid out in the first 7 days!
Looking at the figures above it’s safe to say ‘Book of Dead’ has a huge following. But, keep in mind that we have over 1000 top quality games available from the top suppliers in the industry, and are constantly adding new releases. Recent releases include the massively popular ‘Deal or no Deal’ in our live casino where you get to choose which case to open. It’s hugely interactive and super exciting, you can feel the tension building as the host opens the cases you chose to remove!
Also, look out for the ‘Money Wheel’, based on the wheel of fortune from the ever-popular show of the same name. You place your bet on which segment of the wheel the pointer will land on, it’s 7x multipliers recently landed 3 times in a row (7 x7 x7) landing the lucky player 343 times their stake!
If you haven’t checked in to Casinoroom.com lately we suggest you head over there and check out our revamped Live Casino. It has lots of new games, and a whole new, easy to navigate look which enables you to find games by category or supplier amongst other things. There is also a new Promotions page where you can find all the latest offers and campaigns. It’s constantly updated so you’ll be sure to find something that tickles your fancy! At the minute we have a fantastic €50,000 Easter prize drop that will run from 08 APR 2020 10:00 CEST until 13 APR 2020 23:59 CEST
Finally, why not bookmark this page, or follow us on Facebook and never miss an offer, promotion or game release again. We look forward to seeing you there!
Stay safe and play safe,
The Casino Room team.