How to Play European Roulette
To start with, a brief introduction to roulette will be a prudent approach to guide those readers who are beginners. Roulette is one of the most popular online casino games. The players place bets on numbers and colours in it. These numbers can be single or groups of numbers, and the colour can be red or black. Moreover, winning in this game depends upon the bet and the number where the ball lands at the end. There are two types of online roulette, depending upon the type of roulette wheel. One is European Roulette, and the other is American Roulette. This piece will discuss how to play European roulette.
As discussed above, European roulette is liked by most players compared to other variants of the game. This reason for this liking is that European roulette provides players with an opportunity to win more and has better odds. Keep reading this blog to learn everything about European Roulette.
How European Roulette is Played
Here, a question arises: how to play roulette and win online? To answer the question, one first has to understand the roulette wheel. So, the European Roulette wheel has 37 divisions, where numbers from 1 to 36 and 0 show up in independent pockets. Each pocket is either red and black, depending on the number. Odd numbers are red, even are black, the single zero is green.
The basic feature of the game is that players try to anticipate the number on which the ball will settle after spinning. To do that, players make bets on a particular number. After this, the dealer spins the roulette wheel anti-clockwise and spins the roulette ball clockwise. If the ball lands on the number anticipated and wagered by those players, they win and get paid.
How to Win the Game
As it is a gambling game, to win in this game depends upon the luck of players. It can be considered one of the most popular online games. However, some strategies can help increase the chances to win. Let’s discuss those strategies. Following are some tips that will be greatly helpful to win the game:
- Work on playing at a free online table prior to putting down real wagers. You must play the roulette wheel online just to figure out the game in your free time
- Make outside wagers for better chances of winning online
- Bet moderately to expand payout. Although straight bets can lead to a high payout, straight bets on a solitary number are unsafe.
- Notice the wheel, note individuals’ bets, and search for patterns. Watch the gambling club roulette specialist, turn the wheel and release the ball. Then, notice the ball as it twirls around the edge, and study others’ bets. Observe these patterns online to enhance your own game.
Types of Bets in European Roulette
Importantly, there are two basic types of bets, which in turn have more types. If you want to play European Roulette and win, you must be well aware of these types. Besides, you will get to know how roulette works online. Keep reading to get a detailed knowledge of these types.
There are several inside bets players can make, as follows:
- Straight-Up Bet: Players play this bet on any single number, including “0″, straightforwardly, on any number. It pays 35 to 1.
- Split Bet: There are two adjacent numbers in this bet. Players place this bet between those two adjacent numbers. The bet can include 0 and 1, 0 and 2, 0 and 3. It pays 17 to 1.
- Street Bet: Now, this bet incorporates three numbers in a row. Players place this bet at the end of the row of those three numbers. More placement options are also there. For instance, it can incorporate 0, 1, 2; 0, 2, 3. It pays 11 to 1.
- Corner Bet: Further, this bet has four numbers. Players place it at the corner where those four numbers contact each other. Simply, players put this bet where the four numbers intersect. It pays 8 to 1.
- Line Bet: This is an inside bet which includes six numbers. Players place it at the end of the two rows and on the boundary of those numbers.
This type also has other sub-types. Following are these sub-types:
- Column Bet: As the name suggests, this bet includes a whole column. Also, players place this bet on the box “2-1” towards the end of the column. It pays 2 to 1.
- Dozen Bet: This bet has 12 numbers. Also, it can be put on the “first 12” box (1 to 12). Furthermore, the “second 12” box (13 to 24), or the “third 12” box (25 to 36). It pays 2 to 1.
- Bet on Colour: There are colours in this bet. Players choose any of two colours: Red and Black. It is either set on the “Red” box or the “Black” box. It pays 1 to 1.
- Bet on Odd/Even: Here, players can bet on either odd numbers or even numbers on the wheel. It pays 1 to 1.
- Bet on Low/High: This type of outside bet includes two ranges of numbers: Low numbers and High numbers. Players can place bets on numbers from 1 to 18, and they can also place bets on numbers from 19 to 36. It pays 1 to 1.
In conclusion, European Roulette is an amazing online casino game whose popularity is increasing day by day. Undoubtedly, this game is quite simple if you learn the strategy to play the game. Most importantly, partiality is the main feature of this game. The only criterion to win is to be a lucky person. However, some strategies can help you increase your chances of winning online. Fortunately, you can refine your skills by seriously practising European Roulette online. I hope this blog will help you understand the game and earn from it. Happy Reading!