Über Immersive Roulette
Slot hergestellt von Evolution Gaming
Leute, die mögen Immersive Roulette auch gerne
Immersive Roulette - The Adrenaline Director of Roulette Wheels
Immersive Roulette is what nowadays stands as a classic, definitely a winner - one of the most popular types of Roulette games created by Evolution Gaming. Once an industry first and now a well-known variation of the classical Roulette, this unique product stands out not necessarily because of the game mechanics to innovate in any way, but the perspective and player experience definitely do make noise.
If you're into adrenaline and want to follow the ball's each movement just like at a grand slam tennis tournament, this game gives you a more intense experience than any other roulette game. The multi-angle cameras add more thrill to a standard roulette game and allow you to follow the ball's journey and bounces, as the speed of your blood increases and your heartbeat races.
What You Need to Remember About Immersive Roulette
- If you're searching for an out of this world roulette twist, this is not your game: the main difference for this game is actually the camera angle so if you’re an adrenaline fan, you found 'THE ONE'!
- If you're into betting on areas of the wheel this game is ideal as it gives you a HD view of every bounce of the ball - making it easier to watch.
- You get a slow-motion replay of the ball dropping - some people like to drown in their own misery, each to their own! However, for the optimistic ones, if you're playing on mobile, then you can easily hide the video and watch as normal.
- You have statistics including hot and cold numbers if that's a good indicator for your type of betting, including the past 500 winning numbers.
How to Play Immersive Roulette
The answer to this is always going to be the same. With a camomile tea and popcorn because this game is as intense as a thriller and will definitely make your blood pump!
Other than that, playing Immersive Roulette is pretty easy, even for someone that has never played roulette. Once you open the game, you can easily select the chip value you want to bet and select your favourite number/s. You can bet straight on the number or any other bet variation, the pay-out being inversely proportional with your possibility of winning. Also, if you believe you can more or less guess the area where the ball will drop, you can use the French bets: Voisins, Orphans and Tiers are a few chips away. Remember that;
- Placing a bet on Voisins covers 17 numbers and requires 9 chips.
- Orphans have slightly lower expectations - 5 chips only and tier is a 6 chips bet.
- Most people prefer Voisins as also includes 0, the all-time favourite.
Payouts for Immersive Roulette
Immersive Roulette payout is the same as any other Roulette game. The lower the chances to win the bet, the highest the payout.