Dead or Alive 2
About Dead or Alive 2
Slot produced by NetEnt
Looking to cash in at online video slots? Play Dead or Alive 2 for fun or real money! With over 850 slots for free, we’ve got the best online slots around – no downloads necessary.
People who like Dead or Alive 2 also like
Dead or Alive II: Enter the Old City of the Wild Wild West!
Are you ready to join the heist again? NetEnt brings you the sequel to the original and 2009-launched online casino slot machine. The title launches with a view of a classic desert town during sundown. The background includes wooden structures and old items placed around the screen. During this review, you'll notice the same payout symbols, and though the older graphics aren't off-putting, they have a modern twist. The cutscenes and sharp HD quality visuals offer a nostalgic feel to the slot’s title. The special features are animated and offer a cool kick to the title. Before you try your luck to hit super wins in real-money mode, check Dead or Alive II for free with the fun-to-play version to get a good sense of the title's performance. When you know you're ready, switch over to the real-money mode on the desktop or mobile version of the Casino Room.
Dead or Alive II is a tribute to NetEnt's original release. The slot title includes 5 reels, 3 rows, and 9 paylines. You can earn up to 111,111x your bet and enjoy a thrilling session chasing and fighting the famous outlaws such as Jesse James, Delia Rose, Billy the Kid, the Apache Kid, and Belle Starr.
- The title pays out wins when you land at least 3 identical symbols across the slots' reels. The paylines grant wins when you land matching symbols across the reels from the leftmost side to the right. The title offers the highest win.
- The low-value symbols include the top-quality and beautifully designed playing cards comprising the pink 10, the purple Jack, the green Queen, the yellow King, and the orange Ace. The texture of the low-value symbols is metallic.
- The high-paying symbols include the bottle of bourbon, the cowboy boots, the holster and pistol, the cowboy hat, and the sheriff badge.
- The Wild symbol appears in different forms, including the infamous outlaws such as Jesse James, Billy the Kid, the Apache Kid, Delia Rose, and Belle Star featuring the word "WILD." The wild replaces the title's other symbols to form winning combos, except for the title's scatter. The wild replacement will pay out the highest value winning combo on a payline.
- The scatter is the symbol depicting a pair of pistols and bull horns. When you land at least three scatters across the reels, you'll trigger the Free Spins bonus level. You can select one of the three bonus levels available, including the Old Saloon, Train Heist, and High Noon Saloon. For any of the levels, you'll enjoy 12 Free Spins.
The Old Saloon Free Spins special feature involves doubling your wins. The wilds become sticky during this bonus level, and the feature starts with no sticky wilds. These special sticky wilds maintain their positions during the entire Free Spins session and won't transfer to the main level. One or more sticky wilds will activate 5 extra Free Spins.
The True Heist Free Spins bonus feature involves a multiplier, and when the wild lands, it increases by 1 and offers 1 extra Free Spin. The title's multiplier starts at 1x your stake and increases when the win evaluation is applied to a win. When the multiplier reaches 16x your stake, you'll receive 5 extra Free Spins. For any other wilds landing after the 16x threshold, you'll also receive an extra Free Spin.
The High Noon Salon Free Spins special bonus feature involves wilds becoming sticky during the entire level. You'll begin with zero sticky wilds, and when 2 wilds appear on the same reel they'll become double multiplier wilds. When three wilds appear on the same reel, they'll become a triple multiplier wild. The conversions happen before the win evaluation. If a win involves different multiplier Wilds, every multiplier is applied.
Dead or Alive II is an exciting online casino slots title made for both amateur and professionals as you can place bets as low as a mere €0.09 and up to €9.00. Use the AutoPlay function and spin the reels for a specific number of consecutive times to improve your chances. To shortcut your way to a potential fortune, you can also Buy Free Spins during the main level. The cost of the Free Spins equals the coins cost multiplied by the value of the coin. When you trigger the Free Spins with this feature, you'll spin the reels during the main level, which will activate the Free Spins with at least 3 scatters.
About Dead or Alive II
This online review describes Dead or Alive II’s main features, a spectacular sequel to the original NetEnt release. Discover your fortune and experience the adrenaline rush of the Wild Wild West for the chance to land up to 111,111x your bet. If you're a fan of the Old West and looking for an exciting casino title, you're in the perfect place. Load your pistols and get on your horse! The outlaws are destroying the Old Town, and you must catch them to recover those stolen riches!