What Is Live Baccarat?
Live Baccarat is a famous online casino game. The earliest version of the original offline game dates to the XIXth century in France. It began as a 3-player game before turning into a 2-player version named "Chemin de Fer." Today's version is Baccarat Punto Banco, which means the Player Bank. You bet on whether the player's or banker's hand will reach a closer value to 9 or the total will be a tie. It's not a game of skill and it comprises a predetermined set of rules for dealing the cards. The player must decide which hand to bet on.
Design and Feel
If you're looking for an adrenaline-rich and thrilling gaming experience, try the Live game versions at the Casino Room. You'll enjoy the beautifully designed studios, which comprise casino-specific accessories and décor. The gaming software providers use HD-quality equipment to ensure high-end video streams and exquisite audio. The live dealers offer a streamlined and fair game session whenever you enter the room.
- Punto Banco is a game between a banker and a player. You bet on an outcome of the total value of the two hands.
- The game includes eight standard decks of 52 playing-cards.
- The Ace is considered to have a value of "1." Cards between 2 and 9 are considered at face value. The 10, the Jack, the Queen, and the King are considered to have a value of "0."
- Each player receives two cards. An extra card can be dealt, depending on the value of the first cards. The 3rd card rule applies.
- The hand which is the closest to 9 will win. If the two cards are identical, it's a tie. Only 3 cards can be dealt.
- If the banker of player's first 2 cards adds up to 8 or 9, no more cards will be dealt. The hand is over and the payouts are offered.
How Much Can You Win?
The value of your win depends on the Baccarat variant you bet on and the bonuses available. It's a game of chance and you must bet responsibly. Wins can reach values of over 4-figures.