First Person Baccarat
First Person Baccarat
First-person Baccarat: Enter the Grand Hall for Brilliant Wins! Go Live When You're Ready!
First-person Baccarat is one of the world's top-quality, authentic, and high-performance RNG table games. Evolution Gaming (EG) blends live casino features with premium 3D rendering. The innovative animations create a highly engaging and immersive atmosphere for an unrivalled wagering experience.
Hold your head high as you enter the beautifully designed hall with twelve Bacarrat tables set around the edges of an elegant and prestigious circle on the floor. Six online tables are No Commission, and six online tables are standard. You'll notice every table has its own letter assigned on the hall's floor, for better identification. The consistent and fully integrated user-interface is interactive and dynamic.
Like all EG table games, First-person Baccarat kicks off with a short but comprehensive intro about the features. To determine which table is right for you, build and study trends and sort the table according to the longest streak. Shuffle the cards and clean the shoe. Place your bets to start the game. For real adrenaline hits, press the "Go Live" button, and you'll enter the in-game portal, which transports you to the live dealer Baccarat table. You can play First-person Baccarat by logging into your account on the mobile or desktop version of the Casino Room.
First-person Bacarrat uses a familiar online casino interface, with a streamlined designed for increased engagement. The player is in control of his/ her online casino game.
- The table games include commission (standard) and non-commission tables. On commission tables, a 5% commission applies to the banker's winning bets on a 1:1 win. On non-commission tables, the banker will normally pay 1:1. But if you win with 6, it pays 1:2.
- Your aim is to predict the winning hand, with a value closer to 9.
- You play the table games with eight standard card decks. The Ace is the lowest card, worth 1 point. Cards ranging from 2 to 9 are worth their face value. The 10s and royal suit cards are worth 0.
- After every shuffle, the cards are burnt. The number of burnt cards depends on the drawn card's face value. 10s and face cards are worth ten and result in ten cards being burnt.
- During the main game, the face value of the card is relevant and not the suit. Before each deal, you must bet if the Player or the Banker will have the hand closest to 9. You can also bet on a Tie, which involves both the Banker and the Player holding equal hands.
- Two cards are dealt to the banker and the player. The hand's value is calculated by subtracting the tens digit in a hand worth ten or more. Also, a face card and a 9 is worth 9. If the Player/ Banker receives an 8 or a 9, no other cards will be dealt to either hand. If the Banker and Player receive two-cards worth between 0 and 7, the Third Card rule may apply. The Player goes first.
- If the Player's hand is standing on a 6 or a 7, the Banker's hand totalling between 3 and 5 must Draw. But the Banker's hand in value of 6 must stand.
- Build/ observe trends and receive hands for free. Click the +1 tab in the multiplay screen for the free face-down cards for a specific table/ all tables at once. Or use the +1 tab while you're at the table, to grow roads for that table. After a specific number of hands are dealt, the max bet threshold for side bets can decrease.
- Side Bets include P Pair, B Pair, Perfect Pair, Either Pair, Super 6*, P Bonus, and B Bonus.
- The game's payouts depend on the type of bet you placed:
- Player: pays 1:1.
- Banker: pays 1:1 (applies to No-Commission Baccarat) or 0.5:1 if the Banker wins with 6.
- Tie: pays 8:1.
- P Pair: pays 11:1.
- B Pair: pays 11:1.
- Perfect Pair: pays 25:1 on One pair and 200:1 on Two pairs.
- Either Pair: pays 5:1.
- Super 6 (only on No-Commission Baccarat): pays 15:1.
- P Bonus/ B Bonus: Hand combination odds apply.
First-person Baccarat is one of EG's most popular online casino table games made for both amateur players and high-rollers. You can place bets using the chip denominations ranging from 1 up to 500, depending on your current balance. You can place bets starting from €1 up to €5,000.
About First Person Baccarat
EG launched First Person Baccarat during May 2020. The RNG title with the brilliant GO Live function makes the transition from the RNG edition to the live game as smooth as possible. The live game includes the same rules, and it's available on an easy-to-navigate EG interface. Enjoy a VIP experience and grab a table in the huge Hall of First-person Baccarat.