What is Blackjack?
Blackjack is a user-friendly and exciting online casino table game, which uses a standard deck of cards. The cards' values depend on their ranking. The objective of the game is to get as close to 21 as you can. Your main goal is to beat the dealer without exceeding 21. The distinction is significant as you can choose to stay on a hand, which feels lower than perfect. The chip values range from 1 to 1,000 and game variants can include up to 8 decks of cards. You'll find soft hands, which include an Ace functioning as an "11" and hard hand types, where the Ace's value is "1". When your hand exceeds the 21 limits, you've gone "bust." The online versions of the game allow you to control when the hands are dealt so you can place your bet accordingly. In the standard version, a "21" will offer a payout of 3 to 2, while other versions of the game pay 1 to 1.
Design and Feel
Online "Blackjack" games feature a carefully designed table. The dark green and luxurious looking felt features the title of the game's version, the main rules, the payout table, and the players' positions. The green felt is surrounded by wooden and leather edges. You'll notice special golden holes for your chips, and at the top of the screen, you'll find the minimum and maximum bets. Online Blackjack games have a stylish and relaxing feel, which makes players enjoy a seamless gaming session.
The rules of the online table game don't vary much across the variety of versions. Subtle nuances appear but the basic rules are consistent.
- For cards ranging from 2 to 10, the card value is the printed-value of the card. The Ace can have a value of 1 or 11. The royal suits cards such as the Jack, the Queen, and the King are considered to have a value of 10.
- The online casino table game includes different versions such as "American," "European," "Vegas Strip," "Perfect Pairs," or "Switch."
- The games can include up to 8 decks of cards.
- You'll find hard and soft hands, depending on the value of the Ace.
- When you exceed the 21 limit, it means you've gone "bust."
- The betting rules include "hit," "stand," "splits," "surrender," "Insurance," "double down," and "even money."
How Much Can You Win?
When you play Blackjack, you must know how to manage your bankroll. Regardless of the betting strategies you prefer, bankroll management is a must. Depending on the game version you choose, you can win up to 7 figures.